8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: human rights
Women’s March in Washington DC Majority White Protesters
On January 21, 2017, I marched in the Women’s March at Washington D.C., and I came back from the experience rejuvenated, inspired, and hopeful for the tough years ahead. For me, the march began when I picked up my poster … Continue reading
Posted in Discrimination, Politics Tagged civil rights, human rights, pink hat, resist, resistance, women's rights, womens march Leave a comment
Cambodia’s Hun Sen is Vitrolic and Volatile
Last year, 2.06 million foreigners visited Cambodia’s Angkor Wat, the global Mecca of backpackers, with the cost of entry at $20 USD per day and $60 for one week, which turned the ancient Khmer temple remains into an El Dorado. … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Observations, Politics Tagged cambodia, human rights, hun sen, sam rainsy 1 Comment