8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: john sayles
If there’s one thing I took away from Amigo, it would be that I am totally disconnected from my Filipino heritage and it took a white, super-literary independent film director to make me realize that. In Amigo, director/writer John Sayles … Continue reading
Have you ever heard of the Philippine–American War? Did you know that during this struggle, an estimated number of 34,000 – 1,000,000 Filipino men, women, and children were killed as a result? It is not surprising for those who haven’t … Continue reading