8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Karin Anna Cheung
Three years ago, 8Asians contributor Akrypti pretty much laid out the foundation & history of Blacklava and offered her rather “colorful” opinions about the Asian American clothing company. As a good friend and collaborator with Ryan Suda, I felt that … Continue reading