8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: channelAPA
My friend Tracy Nguyen-Chung of Steez360 put together this amazing PSA featuring an incredible number of folks to help raise funds for the Japanese tsunami relief. The folks at Steez360 created this dope Heal JPN t-shirt and all proceeds will … Continue reading
Over the last year that I’ve produced content for channelAPA.com, I thought it was interesting that we never actually had a video of our own to explain what it is that we do. Fortunately, we’ve just compiled a promotional spot … Continue reading
Three years ago, 8Asians contributor Akrypti pretty much laid out the foundation & history of Blacklava and offered her rather “colorful” opinions about the Asian American clothing company. As a good friend and collaborator with Ryan Suda, I felt that … Continue reading
While in New York, I had the chance to sit down and catch up with Choz Belen, the visionary director behind Far East Movement’s “I Party” and Deep Foundation’s “Sleep”. Some of the key points that we touched on during … Continue reading