8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
Tag Archives: channelAPA
My friend Tracy Nguyen-Chung of Steez360 put together this amazing PSA featuring an incredible number of folks to help raise funds for the Japanese tsunami relief. The folks at Steez360 created this dope Heal JPN t-shirt and all proceeds will … Continue reading
Over the last year that I’ve produced content for channelAPA.com, I thought it was interesting that we never actually had a video of our own to explain what it is that we do. Fortunately, we’ve just compiled a promotional spot … Continue reading
Three years ago, 8Asians contributor Akrypti pretty much laid out the foundation & history of Blacklava and offered her rather “colorful” opinions about the Asian American clothing company. As a good friend and collaborator with Ryan Suda, I felt that … Continue reading
While in New York, I had the chance to sit down and catch up with Choz Belen, the visionary director behind Far East Movement’s “I Party” and Deep Foundation’s “Sleep”. Some of the key points that we touched on during … Continue reading