8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Who are we? Asian American, Asian-American, APA, API, APIA, AAPI, or what?
Tag Archives: media
K-Town Exclusive: Spotlight on Young (MTVK) Young Starting with my first piece on Scarlet Chan, it is clear that I hold tremendous amount of love for K-Town–so much that Joz and I will be taking turns covering every single of the … Continue reading
Over the last year that I’ve produced content for channelAPA.com, I thought it was interesting that we never actually had a video of our own to explain what it is that we do. Fortunately, we’ve just compiled a promotional spot … Continue reading
I’m not going to even comment on Sarah Palin. It is too easy. I try not to pick on people who are intellectually inferior. What I do want to discuss is her (and other people’s) conceptions of Hawaii. First, let’s … Continue reading
Out of curiosity, what ethnicity is Carmen Wong Ulrich? From what I can tell, the pretty television and online journalist is likely of Latin America descent due to some of the publications that she contributes to such as Latina, and … Continue reading