8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: losangeles
If I hadn’t been hosting the Q&A for the L.A. theatrical opening of The People I’ve Slept With on Friday night, then I definitely would have been at Kollaboration Acoustic 4. Luckily, there’s YouTube and fan-uploaded videos of the show, … Continue reading
UPDATE: The winner is Ally! There is no shortage of things to do in L.A. this Friday night: Kollaboration is the largest Asian Pacific American (APA) talent showcase in North America that has been active for 11 years and has … Continue reading
‘The People I’ve Slept With’ Opens in L.A. this Friday Night; Q&A with Filmmakers & Cast Hosted by jozjozjoz & 8Asians
We’ve been unabashed fans of the sex-comedy The People I’ve Slept With even before Koji joined our ranks, so it’s with great pleasure that we share the news that the film will be opening in Los Angeles this weekend (starting … Continue reading
So a few of my friends having been working on plays for a workshop at EAST WEST PLAYERS for the David Henry Hwang Writers Institute. The Workshop Leader is Prince Gomolvilas, Thai American playwright and awesome blogger, to boot. So … Continue reading