8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Luli and the Language of Tea
In honor of Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Heritage Month, here’s not one, not two, but eight recently or about to be released children’s books to check out. I remember very few Asian American picture books from when … Continue reading