8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: Rich Lo
8Books: AANHPI Month Children’s Book Roundup
In honor of Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander (AANHPI) Heritage Month, here’s not one, not two, but eight recently or about to be released children’s books to check out. I remember very few Asian American picture books from when … Continue reading
Posted in 8Books, 8Series, Books, Entertainment, Family, Reviews Tagged Andrea Wang, Chinese Kite Festival, Harshita Jerath, Have You Eaten?, Hope Lim, I'll Go and Come Back, Ilima Loomis, Love in the Library, Luli and the Language of Tea, Maggie Tokuda-Hall, Mommy's Hometown, Ohana Means Family, Rajani LaRocca, Rich Lo, Su Yuon Lee, The Leaping Laddoo 1 Comment