8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
Tag Archives: lulu chua
Since I first read the excerpted piece back in January 2011 in the Wall Street Journal from the book “Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother” by Amy Chua titled “Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior,” the term “Tiger Mom” has been … Continue reading