8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: Megan Lee
#IFEELALIVE is a national awareness campaign launched on the Love and Discovery blog in support of Suicide Prevention Month in September. Suicide was the 8th leading cause of death for Asian-Americans, whereas it was the 11th leading cause of death … Continue reading
By Director/Producer Steve Nguyen To be given the opportunity to direct a youthful and vibrant talent such as 15-year old YouTube singer-songwriter Megan Lee has been one of the most rewarding experiences to date. Our commitment to making a piece … Continue reading