8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Megan Lee
#IFEELALIVE is a national awareness campaign launched on the Love and Discovery blog in support of Suicide Prevention Month in September. Suicide was the 8th leading cause of death for Asian-Americans, whereas it was the 11th leading cause of death … Continue reading
By Director/Producer Steve Nguyen To be given the opportunity to direct a youthful and vibrant talent such as 15-year old YouTube singer-songwriter Megan Lee has been one of the most rewarding experiences to date. Our commitment to making a piece … Continue reading