8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
Tag Archives: psychology
As reported in Forbes, a 8-year study on over 400 Chinese American families by Su Yeong Kim et. al. published in Asian American Journal of Psychology has found that not only is tiger parenting NOT common among those families studied … Continue reading