8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
Tag Archives: parenting
Our internal e-mail lists have us discussing all kinds of stuff: Asian American identity, representation in the media, the experiences of activism in an academia setting and its progression as we transition to the working, adult world. The subject of … Continue reading
As reported in Forbes, a 8-year study on over 400 Chinese American families by Su Yeong Kim et. al. published in Asian American Journal of Psychology has found that not only is tiger parenting NOT common among those families studied … Continue reading
“If she’s crying that’s good, because I’m going to make her tough.” – Andre Avery, after making his daughter cry with his criticism her golf play In a documentary full of disturbing parental behavior, one thing that particularly disturbs me … Continue reading
If there is any topic that has some of the most extreme views and opinions, it’s parenthood. Parenting philosophies. Parenting methods. Parenting books. It’s seems pretty inexhaustible, and no doubt, incredibly overwhelming. So, of course, when anything hits the media … Continue reading
While I was taking Number One Son to the emergency room, I felt like the worst parent in the world… In what activities should we push our children? How hard? Why do we push them? These are all questions that … Continue reading