8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: Amari Avery
Tiger Parent Worship in HBO’s ‘State of Play: Trophy Kids’
“If she’s crying that’s good, because I’m going to make her tough.” – Andre Avery, after making his daughter cry with his criticism her golf play In a documentary full of disturbing parental behavior, one thing that particularly disturbs me … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Lifestyles, Movies, Sports Tagged Amari Avery, golf, parenting, State of Play: Trophy Kids, The Short Game, youth sports 3 Comments