8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: samurai
It’s quite lovely to experience Kyoto’s preserved machiya neighborhoods and many ancient temples, but equally fun and still historic is the Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Basically, imagine Universal Studios but minus all the big fancy rides and massive studio set … Continue reading
My Naruto poster came that I got on eBay!!! ナルトのポスターが来た！ #Naruto #anime A photo posted by @roxyfighter on Jan 31, 2015 at 6:58am PST Last fall, two Invicta FC fighters, Roxanne Modafferi and Jenny Liou (who will both fight in … Continue reading