8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
Tag Archives: Spike Lee
My Naruto poster came that I got on eBay!!! ナルトのポスターが来た！ #Naruto #anime A photo posted by @roxyfighter on Jan 31, 2015 at 6:58am PST Last fall, two Invicta FC fighters, Roxanne Modafferi and Jenny Liou (who will both fight in … Continue reading
Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake only had 45 percent of my support — and that was because they cast Josh Brolin in the lead role. My support for this film increased to about 70 percent when I learned that Elizabeth Olsen … Continue reading
In the grand tradition of “let’s make an Asian movie American,” Spike Lee has decided that he needed to put Park Chan-wook’s masterpiece, Oldboy through the Hollywood Xerox machine. This week, they announced that Josh Brolin will be the lucky … Continue reading
When you see the surname Lee, you don’t know the ethnicity of the person with that name. Robert E., Spike, and Bruce – they are all Lees . There is even a Facebook group called “My surname is Lee but … Continue reading