8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Park Chan-Wook
Without a doubt, Park Chan-wook definitely knows how to tell a good story via stunning and shocking visuals and not just make it look like revenge porn (see Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy, and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance). His signature … Continue reading
It’s official! Sharlto Copley has been casted as the villain in Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake! That’s exciting, right? If you don’t recognize Mr. Copley, it’s probably because he isn’t transforming into a grotesque alien or acting like the lovably insane … Continue reading
Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake only had 45 percent of my support — and that was because they cast Josh Brolin in the lead role. My support for this film increased to about 70 percent when I learned that Elizabeth Olsen … Continue reading
In the grand tradition of “let’s make an Asian movie American,” Spike Lee has decided that he needed to put Park Chan-wook’s masterpiece, Oldboy through the Hollywood Xerox machine. This week, they announced that Josh Brolin will be the lucky … Continue reading
Move over, Twilight. The world needs less sparkly vampires and more bloodthirsty humans from South Korea, like Park Chan-Wook’s Thirst, which opens tomorrow in limited theaters around the United States. Park Chan-Wook, best known for directing Oldboy and Sympathy for … Continue reading