8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
Tag Archives: Oldboy
It’s official! Sharlto Copley has been casted as the villain in Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake! That’s exciting, right? If you don’t recognize Mr. Copley, it’s probably because he isn’t transforming into a grotesque alien or acting like the lovably insane … Continue reading
Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake only had 45 percent of my support — and that was because they cast Josh Brolin in the lead role. My support for this film increased to about 70 percent when I learned that Elizabeth Olsen … Continue reading
Move over, Twilight. The world needs less sparkly vampires and more bloodthirsty humans from South Korea, like Park Chan-Wook’s Thirst, which opens tomorrow in limited theaters around the United States. Park Chan-Wook, best known for directing Oldboy and Sympathy for … Continue reading