8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Josh Brolin
It’s official! Sharlto Copley has been casted as the villain in Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake! That’s exciting, right? If you don’t recognize Mr. Copley, it’s probably because he isn’t transforming into a grotesque alien or acting like the lovably insane … Continue reading
Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake only had 45 percent of my support — and that was because they cast Josh Brolin in the lead role. My support for this film increased to about 70 percent when I learned that Elizabeth Olsen … Continue reading
In the grand tradition of “let’s make an Asian movie American,” Spike Lee has decided that he needed to put Park Chan-wook’s masterpiece, Oldboy through the Hollywood Xerox machine. This week, they announced that Josh Brolin will be the lucky … Continue reading