8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Ask an Asian: What should I bring and do at a Chinese New Year Dinner?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
Tag Archives: spirituality
One of our own has recently published a book. Mihee Kim-Kort published Making Paper Cranes: Toward an Asian American Feminist Theology. Some might call it cliche because it’s a little Joy Luck Club meets Mulan. An Asian mother teaching her Asian daughter to … Continue reading