8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: Vanessa Pham
It’s heartbreaking to hear about young, vibrant people whose lives are cut short for any reason. I can only imagine the heartbreak that Julie Pham must be reeling in with the loss of her only child. But to find out … Continue reading