In 1999, Buford Furrow shot and killed Filipino-American Postman Joseph Ileto and went on a rampage at a Jewish Community Center, wounding three children, a 16 year-old camp counselor, and an adult staff member. Furrow recently expressed remorse over his deeds and renounced his racist former views. Families of the Jewish Community Center victims and the family of Joseph Ileto expressed skepticism and at best had mixed views on Furrow’s declaration. Furrow was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in 1999.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat