In 1999, Buford Furrow shot and killed Filipino-American Postman Joseph Ileto and went on a rampage at a Jewish Community Center, wounding three children, a 16 year-old camp counselor, and an adult staff member. Furrow recently expressed remorse over his deeds and renounced his racist former views. Families of the Jewish Community Center victims and the family of Joseph Ileto expressed skepticism and at best had mixed views on Furrow’s declaration. Furrow was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in 1999.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail