A writer at Yahoo! Games recently talked about an anime style Nintendo DS game, Love Plus, a “dating simulation” where you can court several girls virtually, and suggests that “dating” video game characters go too far in the world of human/video game character interaction. Actually, uhm, no. Suggested penetration with said characters using a Nintendo DS stylus is going too far. Ironing a character to a body sized pillow and calling it your girlfriend is too far. This, not so much.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size