Radio Shack just launched this inexplicable commercial titled “Sensei” promoting the fact that they carry cell phones from three different wireless carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. All the elements of an annoying commercial for Asian Americans – a stereotypical screaming kung fu master. I’m trying to figure out which commercial is more annoying – this one or this Six Flags commercial… Actually, no, I think this KFC commercial annoys me the most. At least when Palm launched the Pre, Palm demonstrated that you could command an army of Asian dancers – that would make me buy a phone.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs