Of course, three days after I blog about the lack of Asians in lead roles on TV, a friend sent me a recent article about Maggie Q being in talks to star as the female assassin lead in the CW’s remake of La Femme Nikita. Maggie Q, a Hawaiian-born actress (whose mother is Vietnamese), is known for her roles in Mission: Impossible III and Live Free or Die Hard. If cast in the CW’s take on Nikita, she would “mark the highest-profile series role for an Asian actress on a broadcast drama series and the highest-profile CW minority casting in the network’s four-year history.” Pretty swank!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?