The American Dream, we’ve all heard it before: no matter what your past is, if you work hard and succeed, you’ll face success in America. But this isn’t the case for 29 year old Qing Hong Wu, who now faces deportation for a mugging conviction when he was only fifteen years old. His case has been difficult to overturn, due to “immigration policies that place an emphasis on the deportation of criminal aliens” — even for a crime he committed over fifteen years ago. (Hat tip: Max)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs