Taiwan’s Apple Daily does it again with another animation news reel account of their take on former Alaskan governor and 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her prospects for a presidential run in 2012. If you ever wanted to know what an Asian looking, winking Sarah Palin looks like, here is your chance. I think the animators captured the essence of Palin with her winks, her rifle shooting, her notes on her hands, as well as her invention of words. However, I do think the animators go a bit too far by portraying Palin as a stripper on a pole dance raising money for her Political Action Committee, SarahPAC. If it weren’t for the comments on You Offend Me, You Offend My Family on the topic, I would have missed the news scroll on Fox News reporting that “Hell opens gate for Cheney.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?