So apparently, the NBA runs a Rookie Transition Program for newly drafted NBA players. Guess who the NBA is highlighting the other day–Golden State Warriors’ Jeremy Lin! The NBA had a camera crew following Jeremy in Times Square, hanging out with some friends and checking out what’s going on, including a brief appearance with the infamous naked cowboy. I guess it’s a good idea that the NBA has a transition program given how many professional athletes in general wind up broke after 5 to 10 years after retiring. But even Jeremy Lin was getting some photos taken and shaking some hands when they found out he was an NBA basketball player with a camera crew following him around. Check out the video yourself!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”