My Mom is a Fob: Earnest Advice in Broken English from Your Asian-American Mom ($9) by Theresa Wu and Serena Wu is a book version of the popular blog of the same name. While controversial when the blog came out — Ernie thought it was humorous, while Joz thought the posts towards mothers were mocking and disrespectful — the book promises more antedotes of Asian moms that you loved so much from the blog itself, and it also has a foreword by Margaret Cho. Does your book have a foreword by Margaret Cho? Does your blog even have a book? No? Then sit the hell down and shut the hell up. (And yeah, that means us too.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs