My Mom is a Fob: Earnest Advice in Broken English from Your Asian-American Mom ($9) by Theresa Wu and Serena Wu is a book version of the popular blog of the same name. While controversial when the blog came out — Ernie thought it was humorous, while Joz thought the posts towards mothers were mocking and disrespectful — the book promises more antedotes of Asian moms that you loved so much from the blog itself, and it also has a foreword by Margaret Cho. Does your book have a foreword by Margaret Cho? Does your blog even have a book? No? Then sit the hell down and shut the hell up. (And yeah, that means us too.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers