As I had blogged over the summer, a Din Tai Fung in the Seattle area was going to be opened. Well, the restaurant branch opened officially this past Saturday at 5:30 PM, with the line to quickly get in lasting up to 3 hour! And I hear from a reliable source, that if this restaurant does well, there might be a Din Tai Fung opening in the San Francisco Bay Area; as I’ve said before, I think it is a no brainer that a Din Tai Fung in the Bay Area will be successful.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail