Although Nam Phan, a contestant on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) reality show, lost a close, split decision semifinal match to finalist Michael Johnson, his performance earned the goal of TUF contestants – a chance to fight in the UFC. On December 4, 2010 at the TUF 12 Finale, he will be fighting Leonard “Bad Boy” Garcia. Nam will be at a much better weight for him at featherweight (145 lbs). Garcia is tough opponent and is coming off a tough loss and a much talked about fight against the “Korean Zombie” Jung Chan-Sung. The fight will be televised December 4th on Spike TV at 9 PM (Eastern and Pacific Time zones).
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs