Jeff Yang’s latest column for the San Francisco Chronicle discusses ChineseMomGate and includes a short interview from Amy Chua, who admits to receiving death threats: “I consumed Battle Hymn in a single sitting, and Wang is absolutely right. It’s a riveting read, and nothing like what the Journal “excerpt” suggests.” No matter what, the discussion of Chua’s has benefited her book sales – it’s already #6 on Amazon.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size