G4TV reports that an amusement park based on the video games World of Warcraft and Starcraft will be opening in China, with the only-in-China-would-they-give-this-English-name JoyWorld. Why isn’t a Blizzard Theme Park opening in South Korea, where Starcraft is king and there are entire cable networks dedicated to the real-time strategy game? Probably because Korea doesn’t have, you know, billions of people that could potentially make the game a household name.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon