G4TV reports that an amusement park based on the video games World of Warcraft and Starcraft will be opening in China, with the only-in-China-would-they-give-this-English-name JoyWorld. Why isn’t a Blizzard Theme Park opening in South Korea, where Starcraft is king and there are entire cable networks dedicated to the real-time strategy game? Probably because Korea doesn’t have, you know, billions of people that could potentially make the game a household name.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?