A San Francisco Farmer’s Market Bans Live Chicken Sales — by and for Chinese-Americans and immigrant Chinese, primarily — due to pressure put on by a LGBT Animal Rights group: “‘They said, ‘What you do is cruel, you shouldn’t be doing it this way, we don’t want you to have this choice, we are going to diminish your ability to live out your culture.’ Period,” added Benton, who was banned from an Oakland farmers market after LGBT Compassion asked that market’s managers to halt live poultry sales. ‘This is intolerance to the Chinese community, that’s what this is.'” (Hat Tip: Jackson W.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat