Has your Tiger Mom ever called you “garbage”? Or helped you succeed academically? While, yes, we may be a little tired of the Amy Chua saga, the reason it struck a chord initially is because we as Asian Americans could relate to it. Submit your Tiger Cub stories by July 29, and digital publisher Hyperink will include the best entries into an anthology; the winner gets $500 and a book deal.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?