Has your Tiger Mom ever called you “garbage”? Or helped you succeed academically? While, yes, we may be a little tired of the Amy Chua saga, the reason it struck a chord initially is because we as Asian Americans could relate to it. Submit your Tiger Cub stories by July 29, and digital publisher Hyperink will include the best entries into an anthology; the winner gets $500 and a book deal.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree