Has your Tiger Mom ever called you “garbage”? Or helped you succeed academically? While, yes, we may be a little tired of the Amy Chua saga, the reason it struck a chord initially is because we as Asian Americans could relate to it. Submit your Tiger Cub stories by July 29, and digital publisher Hyperink will include the best entries into an anthology; the winner gets $500 and a book deal.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish