You know, I don’t get the whole planking trend, where people lie face down in weird places and other people take photos of them. But wait — planking is SO nine months ago, because according to Newsweek’s tumblr page, the new trend is owling: “to perch atop a surface—high or low—and crouch in the style of an owl.” Wait, isn’t that the Asian squat? Dude, that’s totally the Asian squat. Joe Jonas isn’t owling, he’s doing the Asian squat on a barstool. Dear Internet: we want our squat back, without the goofy look on your face. <3, Asian people everywhere.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?