Daddy in a Strange Land blogger Jason Sperber addresses the value of addressing issues about race and racism in parenting today: “…I know that having a biracial black man in the White House and mixed folks as a Hollywood trend doesn’t equal the end of racism, and that colorblindness leaves us unable to see, and that sometimes it isn’t enough to just love our children and hope for the best but that we must equip them with the lessons of our past, the tools with which they can shape their world, and our guidance with which they can learn to do so.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat