Congrats to director S. Leo Chiang, whose award-winning documentary A Village Called Versailles is up for yet another award– this time an Emmy Award, in the “Outstanding Continuing Coverage of a News Story – Long Form” category. If you haven’t seen this inspirational film about how the Vietnamese American community of New Orleans has banded together after Hurricane Katrina, you can watch it instantly on Amazon. Hats off to the great work of Mary Queen of Vietnam Community Development Corporation (MQVN CDC), as well as the Vietnamese American Young Leaders Association (VAYLA).
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes