From Huffington Post: In Anaheim, American Apparel employee Tuan Phan was crushed to death by a knitting machine on the job last Friday. According to reports, “Phan was attempting to remove a jammed roll of fabric from the circular knitting machine. He walked into the cage of the machine when the equipment suddenly turned on, crushing Phan. A co-worker found him unconscious and dialed 911.” This is not the first time that an accident has occurred with this type of machine, and it is also not the first sign of trouble for American Apparel. In the past year, founder Dov Charney has been slapped with several lawsuits regarding sexual harassment. The company was previously lauded for “immigrant friendly” practices, but it seems this has fallen by the wayside now that the company is in financial upheaval.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size