Vitor Belfort has been replaced by Pride and UFC icon Wanderlei Silva in the UFC 139 fight against Cung Le. An injury has caused Belfort to withdraw, and you can see Dana White mention the change in this interview. Silva has lost six out of his eight fights, but the Silva/Le fight still promises to be an exciting match with lots of standup action.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake