The match between Wanderlei Silva and Cung Le at UFC 139 ended with a TKO in the second round. Cung Le knocked down Silva with a kick in the first round, but Silva came on strong in the second to finish him. This is Le’s second MMA loss, and Silva’s win keeps him fighting in the UFC. Le’s nose was shattered, and the Mercury News concludes that he will probably need facial repairs before he does any more movies. Three of the main card fighters, including Le, couldn’t attend the post fight press conference because they were sent to the hospital.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Amazon Prime Video: Jimmy O Yang: ‘Good Deal’ Comedy Special Now Streaming