The team who created the successful 2010 Asian Pacific Male Calendar are creating a new reality show based on “their behind-the scenes experiences of creating the culturally diverse calendar which simultaneously raised thousands of dollars for charity” that will hopefully go into production early next year. Those involved are excited by “the way the show is intended is to prove that a group of average, every day people can find ways to give back and have fun doing it. Good reality TV doesn’t have to reach for the lowest denominator and hopefully this show can prove that.” It should be interesting to see what comes out of this project – potentially lots of feel-good-ness and inspiration. [h/t Tim]
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?