Nam Phan has once again made it onto the main card of a UFC event, this time facing submission expert Jim Hettes at UFC 141. Following his rematch against Leonard Garcia, a Phan win could make him not just an entertaining fighter but a featherweight contender. He has a tough job ahead of him with jujitsu black belt Hettes, who brings in a 9-0 record. UFC 141 takes place on December 30, 2011, with Phan’s fight on the Pay Per View portion.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs