MMA fighter Nam Phan revenged a controversial
robbery loss against Leonard Garcia at UFC 136 by outpointing Garcia 29-28. This rematch was originally scheduled for March 2011, but an injury forced Phan to withdraw. Phan was replaced by Chan-Sung Jung, another Asian who lost a controversial decision to Garcia. Sung won using an incredibly slick submission. Phan’s win breaks a two fight losing streak (arguably a one fight losing streak) and gives him his first victory in the UFC octagon. He was gracious to Garcia in victory, no doubt eased by the fact that each received a $75,000 fight of the night bonus.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs