MMA fighter Nam Phan revenged a controversial
robbery loss against Leonard Garcia at UFC 136 by outpointing Garcia 29-28. This rematch was originally scheduled for March 2011, but an injury forced Phan to withdraw. Phan was replaced by Chan-Sung Jung, another Asian who lost a controversial decision to Garcia. Sung won using an incredibly slick submission. Phan’s win breaks a two fight losing streak (arguably a one fight losing streak) and gives him his first victory in the UFC octagon. He was gracious to Garcia in victory, no doubt eased by the fact that each received a $75,000 fight of the night bonus.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes