Now that the holidays are over, we can be sure that our parents will put away the embarrassing stories for another year (we were only three and it wasn’t that bad…) But that doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy the stories of someone else’s childhood. In When I was a kid ($9.99 for eBook, $20 for softcover) by Cheeming Boey, we learn from short stories that, among other things, he had a purple chicken as a kid which later became dinner. Featuring hand-drawn illustrations and text, this book is sure to make you recall your youth a little more fondly.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Hottest Asian Female News Anchors On YouTube
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers