Healthy Asian cooking, eating your heart out: according to Neatorama, some guy cooked an entire Big Mac Value Meal in a rice cooker: “It’s prepared on a bed of rice in a rice cooker, which magically makes everything healthier. Be sure to use all of food-like products included in the meal. Yes, even the Coke Zero. Pour it in. Cook for a few minutes and then serve with chopsticks.” Somehow, we don’t think Mary is going to try out this recipe any time soon.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree