Tim wrote about the side effects of the Year of the Dragon and here is another one: increased tourism to the U.S. While Chinese traditionally go home for the Lunar New Year, a growing number are going abroad, with top destinations being Europe, the U.S., and Australia. China’s National Tourism Bureau is expecting the number of Chinese traveling abroad for the holidays to be 60% higher than the previous year. Chinese students are said to be another source of tourism, as parents join their children to see the U.S. during the New Year holidays.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail