An investigation into whether Harvard and Princeton’s admissions discriminate against Asian Americans has been dropped after the complaint by an Indian American student in California was withdrawn. The student and his family have not said why the complaints were withdrawn. It’s not clear how the Jian Li initiated compliance review into Princeton is affected. Previous reports stated that the more recent complaint was folded into the review of Princeton as it “raised substantially identical issues,” and a Harvard Crimson article states that compliance review investigation is ongoing despite the withdrawal.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?