8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Princeton
Admissions Discrimination Investigation Against Harvard and Princeton Closed After Complaint Withdrawn
An investigation into whether Harvard and Princeton’s admissions discriminate against Asian Americans has been dropped after the complaint by an Indian American student in California was withdrawn. The student and his family have not said why the complaints were withdrawn. … Continue reading
An Indian American student has triggered an investigation by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights into discrimination by Harvard and Princeton University against Asian Americans. Studies from Princeton itself conclude that Asian Americans need higher test scores … Continue reading
Hyphen’s recent blog post about Princeton University’s “Reverse Racism” was amusing to me, especially since the terminology was used incorrectly — it’s not reverse racism, it’s just racism. (Especially ironic since I learned this after I moved to the South.) … Continue reading