8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Princeton University
Like a number of other Ivy League and other colleges, Princeton University has been sued by organizations charging that Princeton has been discriminating against Asians. Even Princeton’s own professors have pointed out discrepancies in test scores between white and Asian … Continue reading
When I was undergraduate at Princeton during the last century, instituting an Asian American Studies (AAS) program was a focus of the university’s Asian American Students Association. After decades of effort by many students, Alumni, and professors, Princeton University finally … Continue reading
As an alumnus of Princeton University, I was happy to hear that a course on Asian Americans will be offered at Princeton in the fall of 2012. Students there hope that the course “Asian-American Law, Bodies and the Everyday” taught … Continue reading
Harvard-Westlake of North Hollywood’s Nicole Hung was selected as California State Athlete of the week by ESPN’s Calhisports.com. Not only is she a great basketball player, scoring 24 points and pulling down 12 rebounds in a recent 70-67 victory, but … Continue reading