“Take home a piece of inner peace” is the slogan to Jizo and Chibi’s jewelry lines. The Chibi jewelry line is representative of a “little one” that is energetic and expressive: it takes on the upside-down approach to life. Pictured above is the Chibi Charm Bracelet ($70.00), one of the simple forms of Chibi. For someone who is more childish at heart, the Chibi would be a better fit compared with the Jizo, which is representative of a strong being and a protector of all. Even in the word itself, we can catch some similarities: the ‘chi’ in Chibi and children.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake